Educator's DVD and Toolkit
The Educator's Toolkit is currently out of stock but an updated version will be ready for shipping on May 7th. We are however accepting back orders now. Thank you for your patience.
The Educator’s DVD and Toolkit comes with an in-school public screening license, as well as tools and resources designed to ignite meaningful dialogue and prevent bullying by developing a respectful school community. Now revised with more assets and aligned to Common Core State Standards, this kit is designed to enable all members of the community to become an agent of lasting change and create Social and Emotional Learning education reform.
- Bully Theatrical DVD and DVD Extras
- BULLY for Younger Audiences
- NEW! Facing History and Ourselves “Guide to the Film BULLY” and online workshop (Now comes with a HARD COPY for easier use!)
- NEW! Welcome Letter from Lee (Lee’s offers his advice how to use your toolkit!)
- Roadmap to Building a Caring and Respectful School Community
- NEW! Taking Action On Your Own and School Project cards (UPDATED tips on how to get students and schools INVOLVED)
- USB Flash Drive with BULLY for Younger Audiences and Portable Tools and Resources including:
- NEW! BULLY Project Timeline (The timeline provides strategy and framework on how to make the materials in the Kit work for your school all year long)
- NEW! School Climate Surveys (This includes information from organizations that can help your school conduct and interpret climate surveys.)
- NEW! Common Core Standard Supplement (These activities align BULLY with Common Core Standards!)
- NCLD Bullying and Special Needs
- NEW! Graphics Toolkit (Tools to help you create your own resources!)
- Not In Our School Quick Start Guide
- NEW! NCLD School Kit (Detailed advice about Learning Disabilities and Schools)
- Common Sense Media lesson plans on Cyberbullying
- Welcoming Schools Bullying Tips
- NEW! Five Keys to Successful Social and Emotional Learning and Selling SEL Videos (These videos from Edutopia educate on what is SEL and how to introduce SEL to others)
- NEW! Relationship Mapping Exercise Guide (Resource that details how to do successful Relationship Mapping exercises in your school)
- NEW! Peace First SEL in the Classroom (Resource that outlines SEL exercises for younger students)
- NEW! Bully Screening Postcard for Students (Resource that makes it easy to print postcards with tips on how to handle bullying situations)
- Dry-Erase BULLY Classroom Poster
- Principal’s Pledge Poster
- BULLY Stickers
These BULLY Educational DVDs come with a public screening license for Educational Facilities, organizations servicing youth, and municipal, town or other government venues. All such exhibitions must include educational presentations and/or activities before and/or after the screening. No admission can be charged and this license excludes commercial theaters and College/University screenings outside of the classroom. This license extends only to the site for which it is purchased.
The Educator's DVD and Toolkit is a Region 1 DVD that features an English audio track with English and Spanish subtitles available. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds and all sales are final.